[ale] Car PC's and internet radio?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Mon Apr 16 18:16:07 EDT 2007

Ned - I'm in the process of doing that very thing.  You can see my site
at: www.dashpc.com (it's already been on slashdot.org 3 times).

The pictures on the site aren't the most current, however.  I'm
currently trying to add wVoIP in the car by tying it into my home
Asterisk server.  The goal is to VPN into the home network and get a
phone extension while I'm in the car.  I know I _could_ use cellular for
voice, but encapsulating voice over data is more fun and geekier!

Kind regards,
Chris Bergeron