[ale] OT Re[2]: Is this for Real

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Sat Apr 14 10:01:02 EDT 2007

Robin Williams gives a lot of credit to Jonathan Winters for his own
improvisational style.   Didn't really see those episodes but in later
Mork and Mindy shows Jonathan played their baby which in concept alone
seems quite amusing.

I'm starting to think the average age of Alees is somewhere between "old
fart" and "way past it".