[ale] April 12 Meeting follow up (was ALE CENTRAL ...)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Apr 13 16:59:36 EDT 2007

On Friday 13 April 2007 12:17, H P Ladds wrote:
> After all that, I don't even get to attend -- I protest!

Total bummer, but the karma points are still redeemable.

I DO have the meeting on tape and I will try to make time
to get it onto DVD or edited with the presentation slides
into a web deliverable form.

(I have taken to recording at least the audio of most of
our recent central presentations, but I am still working on
making the backend production and delivery bandwidth
more manageable).

peace
aaron