[ale] OT Re[2]: Is this for Real

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:50:06 EDT 2007

wait a second, are you trying to stack Girlfriend 10.0 on top of Wife
2.0with Wife_Friend
5.0 acting as a process monitor?

On 4/13/07, Scott Castaline <hscast at charter.net> wrote:

> Jeff Lightner wrote:
> > My point was that in global systems it is always possible you'll end up
> > with an interlink you didn't anticipate.  If for example Wife's_Friend
> > 3.0 is temporarily established in Restaurant 5.0 at the same time as
> > Girlfriend 10.0 is established there along with Husband 1.0 the
> > consequences can be disastrous.

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2