[ale] ALE CENTRAL for Thursday, April 12, 2007

tom tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Fri Apr 13 12:30:46 EDT 2007

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, H P Ladds wrote:

> After all that, I don't even get to attend -- I protest!

Somehow, even if I also protest (I couldn't get there either - 5 hour
drive each way is a little discouraging) I don't think its going to have
any effect. Was anybody possessed of the foresight to record the meeting?
If so, are you open to a bribe to burn a record and ship it out (bandwidth
issues on this end - sorry).

> Hope the presentation went OK, I simply got too busy to attend. When are
> taxes due again? Shit gotta run.

Know the feeling. And the records are in horrid enough shape I'm panicking
over the idea of diving in... 8-(