[ale] cygwin blew-up :(

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:32:51 EDT 2007

All,

I use cygwin on one of my machines routinely.

I had not done an update in a long time and I needed an additional
package so I just did one.

Now when I start a cygwin bash shell I end up in the wrong directory
and I don't have a path set.  Anyone happen to know how to fix it?

=== Details
My cygwin\cygwin.bat file now has:
---
@echo off

e:
chdir e:\cygwin\bin

bash --login -i
---
I don't know what it had before.  (I had never looked.)

I just tried manually opening a XP command window and manually typing
the above.  It is behaving just like what happens when I double click
the icon, so the  above is being executed.

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer