[ale] OT: Forget Comcast, I wanna move to Germany!

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:22:10 EDT 2007

Jeff Lightner wrote:
<snipped>
> Do you have stock in AT&T?

i wish i did.  in fact (as long as i am wishing) i wish i could go back
and rob two banks to pour everything into Microsoft, Wal-Mart, and a
couple of other stocks.  knowing when to cash in with my fortune i would
be set for several lives.  then if they caught me for some stock market
thing i would be seen on national tv french kissing Martha Stewart while
knowing i would only have to pick up trash for a week and do a little
charity work when i wasn't at my private island estate...

bake for me martha....BAKE...BAKE!!!