[ale] RHEL on PowerEdge servers from dell outlet

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 26 13:56:17 EDT 2006

If you want to go the Dell route, that's fine, but there are software
packages out that are specifically written to do a burn in and thorough
load testing on dat equipment.

I would recommend that you use something like that PassMark BurnInTest,
available at http://www.passmark.com/products/bit.htm

Dan