[ale] (Somewhat OT) Blown circuit breakers?

Joshua Kite jwkite at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 10:16:46 EDT 2006

This sounds like something my wife and I would do - take on a project, work
late a night, do something silly.  Running reciprocating saws after midnight
should be avoided whenever possible, even if the kids can sleep through
them!

How old is your house?

Do you have any GFCI outlets on that circuit?  Have you tried resetting
them?  (I spent an hour in my old house wondering why some lights were on
and others weren't; the outlets were in series behind a GFCI outlet.)

I can't right now think of anything else to look for.  Replacing the breaker
is probably a good start.

Good luck,

Josh Kite