[ale] Apache question

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 11:29:41 EDT 2006

That'd work, until you upgraded apache or something. Usually start scripts
reference some kind of
local property-setting file where you'd set this kind of thing.  On RH
they're typically in /etc/sysconfig, named for the init.d script (e.g.
"/etc/sysconfig/httpd" configures /etc/init.d/httpd).

-- CHS