[ale] webmin?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Oct 20 10:15:13 EDT 2006

It works fine on both FF and IE 6.  It does load the graphics a little
slowly so perhaps between typing the page without the index.html and
with it he had loaded enough graphics so that the index.html load of the
page appeared to be faster when it fact it was just finding the images
in cache from the original attempt.