[ale] HOW2 link a partition to another disk's partition ?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Oct 20 10:12:16 EDT 2006

I don't think that will do it either.

It sounds like the desire here is to have 1 directory that has the space
of both partitions.  If that's the case then it's a perfect candidate
for LVM which would allow combination of the two partitions into a
single volume group and then creation of a single logical volume that
would encompass all that space.

Of course temporarily the files would have to be moved to someone
outside of both partitions (backed up) then restored after the LV
creation.