[ale] [URL for item list] (was re: [semi-OT] A local lurker de-lurks.)

Pope jonnyX jonnyx at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 19 17:03:50 EDT 2006

On Oct 19, 2006 2:51 PM, Alex LeDonne <aledonne.listmail at gmail.com> spaketh'd unto us thusly:

> Any chance you could post the list [of mostly *nix-related stuff for sale]
> to a web page (which you could then update as needed) and post a
> link to the list... or at least to me? :)

That's a brilliant idea, which is probably why I didn't think of it originally.
A very minimally formatted page is here:

http://necfiles.org/leftovers.html

If anyone wants anything from the list, email me ASAP. I'm off to
NashVegas in the wee hours of the morning.

--

||  ___\ \/ /  ||  comments/criticisms/death-threats may be sent to:   ||
||  \__ \  /   ||             jonnyx at mindspring dot com             ||