[ale] Comcast HSI was Re: 10M service

J. D. jdonline at gmail.com
Wed May 31 17:51:19 EDT 2006

[---big snip---]

As soon as I finish a client project I will be switching to BellSouth
> high-speed fiber.  (I do dread the quality when AT&T completes the rape
> of,
> I mean, merger with BellSouth, the best of the Baby Bells.)
>
> > As much as I hate to say it, I had better service with Bellsouth DSL :-(

I also had to go this route. I have had very good uptime with Bellsouth
besides the nature of the technology [phone lines] causes a loss of link
with every passing storm. When I had cable neither the uptime or the service
was there. The Bellsouth services seems unremarkable but sadly this is to be
expected in a distributed callcenter environment.

Fiber sounds nice though.

Best regards,

J. D.