[ale] Printing to non-standard papersizes

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue May 30 21:50:22 EDT 2006

David Corbin wrote:

> 1) There's plenty of merit in discussing anything related to Linux here, IMO.

Agreed.

> 2) I'm not convinced it's the printer driver. As I see it, there are 3 pieces
> of software here (OO, CUPS, and the specific printer driver).  Maybe the last
> two are the same, but I'm not sure.  Either way, it's very difficult to pin
> the problem down to one or the other.

Well, others have success with a similar mix. I do with OO, CUPS and the
foo2zjs driver.  This is why I point to the driver, the primary
difference between a working solution and non-working solution.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin