[ale] Ubuntu DD beta2

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:46:01 EDT 2006

Hmmmm...I havent had the opp to test on a 64 yet. I have a contact on the
Ubuntuforums - http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=25448

you can direct a question at him. As far as Ive known he hasnt had any
issues.

On 5/24/06, Brian J. Dowd <bdowd at dentfirst.com> wrote:

> More notes...Ubuntu Beta2 Dapper Drake...
> New install on an Athlon64. No-go for wired Internet connectivity.
> It sees eth0 and localhost fine. No connectivity outside the box itself.
> netstat -n, ifup etc. seem to run AOK. Waiting on Beta3?
> -B
>
> >I tried upgrading a breezy to a dapper box.  Looked clean but I couldn't
> >start X due to a problem with the Misc fonts.  Had to re-format and
> >re-install.
> >
> >Thus spake KingBahamut (gwosbahamut at gmail.com):
> >

> >>   Staff member over at Ubuntuforums.
> >>
> >>   My team members and I are working quite laboriously to get the Dapper
> >>   Starter guide @ http://doc.gwos.org finished.
> >>
> >>   Opinions are always good.
> >>
> >>   =)

KingBahamut
Founder of the GWoS
All Around Geek
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."