[ale] learning CSS

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Mon May 22 09:22:38 EDT 2006

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 02:50:35PM -0400, Geoffrey wrote:
> So I'm trying to learn how to code css that works for multiple browsers.
>    I'm getting a very large headache with trying to make this work with IE.

Before you do anything else, grab the so-called "IE7" from here:

	http://dean.edwards.name/IE7/

"IE7 is a JavaScript library to make IE behave like a standards-compliant browser.
 It fixes many CSS issues and makes transparent PNG work correctly under IE5 and IE6"

So, code stuff to the standards, and where IE fails miserably, this
compatibility wedge does wonders.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        				 ICQ: 1318344