[ale] Best processor for MythTV?

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Fri May 19 10:59:22 EDT 2006

Yeah, that's pretty ok helpful. Looks like the Shuttle comes with an ATI
Radeon 9100 chipset on board, so I reckon that's what I'm going with.
There's only one card slot in the box, and of course that's already taken.
I'd very much like to experiment with the FM radio stuff -- I ain't much for
TV, but I likes my radio. I reckon I'm actually lookin' at a PVR 150 then --
thanks for the tip.

I might go with a separate front-end (maybe an old X-Box) in the future, but
for this first cut it's all gonna be in one box. The Zen is s'posed to be
pretty quiet, in any case.

But what processor is just fast enough?

-- CHS