[ale] ALE NW last night

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 07:08:31 EDT 2006

Bad news!  You missed NW last night too!

Great meeting, everyone.  Excellent presentation on Kickstart.

Don't forget that next month we will be having a technical recruiter
come in and talk to us regarding the "temperature" in the UNIX/Linux
hiring field.  He is very knowledgeable about the Atlanta market, and
can answer all those questions you always wanted to know about
technical recruiting, but were afraid to ask.

The following month will be "MySQL Clustering" with Sid Lane.  I'm
working on the following months even now, so if you'd like to
present, please do contact myself or Geoffery if you are interested.

Thanks everyone!

Jerald