[ale] OT: Cellphone wierdness

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Thu May 11 05:46:37 EDT 2006

I had two calls yesterday on my land line that was answered by
Asterisk at home PBX from <unknown>.  In both cases voice mail indicated
that "your call cannot be completed as dialed" as if I had placed the
call, but the log said I had received the call.  Very strange.  Cell
phone hasn't been affected however.

Jim.