[ale] OT: Cellphone wierdness

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 16:00:20 EDT 2006

Warren Myers wrote:
> Isn't AT&T Wireless the same as Cingular?

Not really.  Internally within Cingular they are still different
systems.  Cingular is managed/run out of Atlanta, ATTW out of Seattle.
I think that Cingular is positioning the former ATTW as Cingular Business.

-Jim P.

> But anyways, I've been having some weird issues with my cell (Verizon)
> the past week or so, and got my first text spam earleir this week.

Heck, to me, a spam txt msg would be more interesting than a blank one. :-)

Thx,

-Jim P.