[ale] online banking

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Tue May 9 13:52:58 EDT 2006

I concur.

As long as you're using a recent browser, I've never had any issues.
Firefox, Opera, and usually Konqueror all work fine for me.

WMM

On 5/9/06, Michael B. Trausch <fd0man at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue May 9 2006 08:31, Igor Kresnik wrote:
> > hello
> > my name its Igor.which US bank has best online banking under Linux?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Igor
>
> Uhm?  Could you clarify that a bit?  I've done online banking for a long
> time and never had a problem with it with any bank I've used...
>
>         - Mike

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2