[ale] suddenly finding computer 'seized-up'....ATTN:DowHurst-2

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 23 21:26:04 EST 2006

I've been using WD drives almost exclusively for a while now.

It's really weird, but I've never owned a Seagate drive that lived linger
than about 6 months. I won't waste my money on them anymore. I used to buy a
lot of Maxtor drives, but now Seagate has bought them. I doubt I'll buy any
more Maxtors.

Dan