[ale] OT Epson Ink Cartridges

Mills, John M. Mills.J at ems-t.com
Thu Mar 16 09:11:30 EST 2006

Before trying it I asked an Office Depot salesperson what had been
customer experience with refills. She replied, "Some love it, and some
say, 'Worst idea I ever had.'" Pretty much on-target.

I've experienced both. On balance I'm happy with it, but then I'm one of
those nut cases that happily spooled their own 35mm cartridges from bulk
film!

YMM_definitely_V!

 - Mills