[ale] Mythtv Build-In

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Thu Mar 16 08:54:03 EST 2006

> we, uh, go to bed early, because our dogs get us up at 5am.. so we
> watch TV from 7-9pm most nights. The other nights we sit out on the
> porch and watch.... the trees!

Porch and Trees.. One of my favorite shows!
My house: 1300sqft. My deck:  600+sqft.
The view: Awesome.

-------

   And that's why, although I'm bringing my MythTV box to the meeting
and it's awesome. It's also not been watched or used in weeks..
Nor has the TV Set.. It's just been too nice outside.

But the next meeting, the really technical guy will be Jessee Guardiani,
who uses his MythTV box a -LOT- and not just as a PVR, but as a game
system, web browser.. etc.. etc..  and has munged and hacked it a lot.