[ale] Mythtv Build-In

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Mar 16 08:41:05 EST 2006

On Thu March 16 2006 8:29 am, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> I like the idea of MythTV but I like the integration that Dish,
> Direct, and others bring with their own DVR. ?Its built into the
> receiver itself. ?The same remote controls it. ?It is well
> integrated.

like the ability to record shows each week... Monk, House, ANimal
PLanet Backyard Habitat:), oh yeah, the new CSI...
we, uh, go to bed early, because our dogs get us up at 5am.. so we
watch TV from 7-9pm most nights. The other nights we sit out on the
porch and watch.... the trees!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800