[ale] Mythtv Build-In

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 20:39:14 EST 2006

Hey Paul,

Well I'm not promising to convert content from Tivo to Myth to DVD in one
afternoon -- that's a bit ambitious.

I'm thinking the systems should be based on a Knoppmyth, PVR 350 and/or
HD3000 card(s).

Does over the air high def hold any appeal for you?

Thanks for your interest; I'll be sure to keep you informed, in the loop,
etc.

Cheers,
Preston