[ale] OT: March 9 Meeting (was: Firefox can't print to LJ4, IE can)

runman runman at speedfactory.net
Thu Mar 2 22:34:28 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of aaron
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:09 PM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] OT: March 9 Meeting (was: Firefox can't print to LJ4,IE
can)

On Friday 03 March 2006 02:08, Joe Knapka wrote:
> Sean Kilpatrick wrote:
>
> >On Thursday 02 March 2006 18:43, Joe Knapka wrote:
> >| I *will* be in Atlanta next week, though, on business, and I should
> >| have evenings free.  Are there any ALE meetings happening?
> >
> >The ALE Central meeting is Thursday, March 9, at the Emory Law School
> >at 7:30 pm.  Where are you going to be staying while you are in
> >Atlanta?
> >

> The La Quinta on Peachtree Industrial in Norcross. (My company's
> Atlanta office is in Technology Park.)  I'll try to make the meeting.
> Am I correct that the Emory Law School is at the corner of Clifton and
> Gambrell, off North Decatur Rd? MapQuest sometimes gets these things
> wrong enough to make one's life "interesting"...
>
> -- JK

You have the location correct, Joe. There are route suggestions and a map
available on the sidebar link at http://ALE.org.  Topic info for the
upcoming meeting is on the site as well.

I can recommend maps.google.com for future direction searches and such. It
has the bonus of helping keep the spooks from illegally spying on your
movements. ** ;-)

peace
aaron

** "Google: Helping protect your constitutionally guaranteed rights and
personal privacy from power mad, fascist, dictator wanna-be's since 1998."

Unless you live in China !