[ale] OT: Firefox can't print to LJ4, IE can

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Mar 2 16:49:05 EST 2006

My guess is that the print resolution in FF is set higher than IE?  I've
had this problem in the past when I tried to print 300dpi to my LJ4.
I've reduced to 150 and all is well.

Speaking about LJ4.  I have one that has an add-on large paper holder.
I live in Buford.  If you can drive to Buford you can have it for free.
Works fine or at least did last time I used it.  I don't do the printing
required to use it.  I use inkjets now.