[ale] Cobalt RaQ LCD and Linux

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Wed Mar 1 12:49:28 EST 2006

I've been up and down the interweb looking for information on this problem, and already have that patch applied. Thanks though.

I notice that when I boot the Cobalt with the (Cobalt-ROM upgraded) ROM kernel, the LCD utilities work fine. Under 2.6.15.4 however, they do not. Right now I'm testing to see if it stopped working between 2.4 and 2.6, or between 2.6.15 and 2.6.15.4.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:52:42 -0500 (EST)