[ale] OT New thread -new iMacs- Joe's question

Nathan ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Wed Mar 1 09:35:26 EST 2006

the only hardware 'tinkerin' that I've done on Apple hardware was a RAM
upgrade on a 12" iBook.  It required removing the keyboard (watch the
little ribbon cable), removing a small metal cover (use a very small
phillips screwdriver) and then removing the airport card (I believe).
The hardest part was finding the RAM and not stripping the little screws
that cover the airport card.