[ale] [slightly OT]Software Security Engineer

Philip Polstra ppolstra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 14:15:35 EDT 2006

My company is looking to replace me in my role as a software security
engineer, given that I have accepted a professorship.

The ideal person will have a good amount of development experience, and
would have the desire to learn more about security as it pertains to
software systems.  This person should expect to earn a CISSP credential if
they don't already have one.  E-mail me off list if you think you might be
interested or you want more information.

The company is located in Alpharetta and is very stable and family friendly.