[ale] Naked DSL from Bellsouth?

Nathan ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Tue Jan 24 07:58:11 EST 2006

Just wanted to follow up on this.  Today marks day 7, one full week with
atlantic nexus.  The install went very good and I've been checking the
speed (via dsltestspeed.com) regularly to see how it measures up.  In
short, I've been very pleased.  The only hiccup was that my IP changed
sometime Saturday night which caused some issues Sunday afternoon.  I
called their tech support, they answered, and had apparently not signed
me up for a static.  They make the necessary change and now all seems to
be good.
I am very happy with the product (dsl) and service (customer service).