[ale] Naked DSL from Bellsouth?

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Sat Jan 14 08:48:27 EST 2006

If you haven't before, it may be worthwhile having a Comcast tech come
out and test your connection. My connection was awful and on a recent
call on something unrelated, they found my connection on the street to
be "lacking" - a tilt (frequency equalization) issue.

I've been a much happier camper since.

regards,
William