[ale] OT New thread -new iMacs- Joe's question

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Tue Feb 28 20:31:59 EST 2006

Sounds like you have a good plan there.

I noticed that "upgrade" doesn't seem to be an option when ordering a
refurb unit too.   I suppose they have them refurbed boxed and ready
to ship.  Opening the box and installing upgrades would ad to the
handling cost.  I always thought memory was cheaper other places any
way.

It is hard to beat the price of a Mac Mini when you consider the
features.