[ale] compile error -> "can't restore hardlink to...." HUH ?

Courtney Thomas cc.thomas at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 21 10:44:59 EST 2006

Thank you for your effort.

I would have included the error messages, [actually this complaint is
repetitive and involves a number of such links], and the file names are
REAL long  :-)

BTW, what way do you recommend to save the compiler output to a file so
I can include it as an email attachment ?

Your are correct that the file that is to be linked is missing but the
one with which it is to be linked does exist.

Appreciatively,

Courtney