[ale] ghost for linux with LVM support

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:54:08 EST 2006

Uh. I can't speak too terribly much to the LVM issue, but I've used
systemimager ( http://www.systemimager.org ) with good results in an
environment which
started out using ghost & then got converted to linux.  One good thing about
this is that you can
script it to do whatever partitioning//resizing// other mess you wish on the
image.

-- CHS