[ale] Fwd: <soupnazi> NO HighDef for you!

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:01:19 EST 2006

Hee! I 'specially liked the comments re the 'DIY Market'.  Looks like
another plot to Make
Sure that those rotten evil subversive content-stealing computer folks don't
Steal our Precious Bodily Fluids. Heck, I'm not too sure how worried I
should be. I don't watch much any video in any case.

--- CHS

On 2/15/06, Steven A. DuChene <linux-clusters at mindspring.com> wrote:

> An interesting article link from the Phoenix Linux users group.
> Regarding how video card manufactures have been sort of
> lying to consumers about future HD content support.
> <<snip>>
> >
> >http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060214-6177.html

<<snip>>