[ale] OT: Free copy of Linux Multimedia Hacks/O'Reilly

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Tue Feb 7 13:11:22 EST 2006

I have an extra copy of Linux Multimedia Hacks by O'Reilly that I would
like to pass along. I only ask that its new owner either pick it up or
pay for mailing. The book is slightly damaged from shipment. I live in
Flowery Branch and frequent the Lawrenceville area during the week.
Please respond off list if interested.

Jim Seymour
bluejay at speedfactory.net

--
I started using something better than the "standard" back when IBM
advertised OS/2 Warp on TV. As Linux matured I made the transition from