[ale] Xterm

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Fri Feb 3 11:58:08 EST 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Geoffrey wrote:

> Sean Kilpatrick wrote:
> > On Friday 03 February 2006 09:11, Scott Castaline wrote:
> > | If you were 17 the year of Woodstock (the original with Jimi Hendrix)
> > | that makes us the same age born in `52, but you got me beat in the
> > | marriage side I've only got 31 years of bondage,,, I mean Marital
> > | Bliss!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Ah, comeon . . . .  I was born a few months before D-Day and I
> > know I am not the oldest member of this group.
>
> You are very likely correct.  Anyone???? :)

Aw come on! Any cranky so and so can add years to years of life. The real
trick is to be associated for years and years with a single classy lassy,
with extra points awarded for being surprised every year when another year
is added. I only made 13, so I'm jealous of many of you.

YMMV

If you think Education is expensive
Try Ignorance
                   Author Unknown