[ale] sending email from gmail with my domain as the reply/to?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Dec 15 11:32:09 EST 2006

  I am running a friends domain on my mail server.  He's started using gmail
for most of his mail services but wants to be able to have gmail send mail
as if from his domain but it seems my server is rejecting it as forged.

  I'm running exim4 and "eximconfig".  Any chance anyone knows how to
tell exim4 to allow this behavior?

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar