[ale] very slow web browsing in Ubuntu (Dapper) and request for help

andy whitten pilarlosada at comcast.net
Sat Dec 2 14:30:09 EST 2006

Hi Phil,
I user Dapper myself. I don't think it's Ubuntu. I used Dapper and Suse
10.1 with Bell South and it was unbearable. I have since switched to
Comcast and I am using Dapper, and I have no complaints.  If it's DSL,
it's contention based. It may have to do with the area from which you
are surfing.  Just a thought.

Regards,

Andy