[ale] Linux on sparc recommendations?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Aug 25 13:52:57 EDT 2006

Question is:  How will you back them up?  I've run into this with one of
my old HP PA-RISC boxes.  Netbackup has a client for RedHat on Intel and
a client for HP-UX on PA-RISC but no client for Linux on PA-RISC.  I
doubt they have one for SPARC either.

FYI: I chose Debian for HP as that is the one that HP has sponsored for
PA-RISC.