[ale] ALE NW for 8/17

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 20:54:22 EDT 2006

Yeah, it makes it suck for those of us who had plans of attending one
of the satellite facilities.

Are they keeping the facilities open, just managing them centrally?
Are the same degree programs going to be in place?
Are the satellite campuses (if they stay open) going to have the same
general coursework?

I'd love to know, because I had some very near-term plans for
attending...

--jms