[ale] Thursday, April 20th Meeting

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 07:14:28 EDT 2006

Here's one more reminder for tonight's meeting.  Remember to be there
as close to 7:30 as is possible...Before 7:30 is preferable.

The one change would be that since I'm presenting as well as
escorting as well as....   It'll be even more necessary to be on
time.  It'll be a bit awkward to have to pause the presentation to go
down and pick up some more people.  I'll try to do the hobnobbing and
Q/A, "new-business" type stuff early on which is more
"interruptible", and try to get to the actual meeting presentation
closer to 8.

I apologize for whomever arrived last night.  I got the phone call
when I was at Starbuck's putting together tonight's slide
presentation.  Please do come back.  I'd like our hosting to be a big
success, and I'd like you guys to have a home for as long as you need
one.

So, tonight!  7:15.  The Weather Channel.  Directions are below, and
I'll see you there!

Jerald Sheets
Systems Administrator
The Weather Channel