[ale] Thursday, April 20th Meeting

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:48:33 EDT 2006

> I've told Geoffrey that I can also do a JVM tuning talk at some point as
> well.  I've already started the presentation.
>
> If anyone would be interested, I can also talk about JVM memory profiling,
> and Tomcat setup and deployment as well.

I started working with Eclipse today (for a Ruby/Rails project, not
Java).  Due to various Eclipse glitches it took me several hours to do
the equivalent of Hello World in Rails.

It appears to be fairly complex with lots of different major functionalities.

If anyone could do a demo on Eclipse I would be interested to see what
sort of capabilities it has.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer