[ale] Digital camera question

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Sat Apr 15 09:41:08 EDT 2006

The software that will come with the camera will only run on windows
or maybe mac.  Usually it is a cheap Photoshop like program to help
you view your pictures.  Linux has plenty of that included.

The only issue I have found is viewing raw images.  My Nikon D70 has
really nice software that lets you manipulate the raw images that the
camera takes.  It runs on Mac so I use it on my powerbook.

If shooting RAW images is not a goal then you shouldn't have a problem.

Mark