[ale] Sync a Palm Tungsten T5 with Linux

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Mon Sep 19 11:12:25 EDT 2005

Still no love.  I tailed /var/log/messages, and watched as I connected
the Palm and pressed the sync button.  It saw it as ttyUSB0 and ttyUSB1,
and I fired up the little script, and went up for a cup of coffee.  When
I returned, still no dice (the script was just sitting there still).

Nathan J. Underwood
President
Cyber Tech Cafe', LLC <><
269 Market Place Blvd