[ale] Sync a Palm Tungsten T5 with Linux

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Sat Sep 17 20:01:39 EDT 2005

Jason,

   Thank you for your response!!  I created the rule, and gave it a try,
but didn't get the expected response when I typed the pilot-xfer command
(I tried it as me, and then tried it as root, with the same results [see
below]).

[nathan at l64-wks ~]$ pilot-xfer -p /dev/pilot -l
  Unable to bind to port: /dev/pilot
  Please use --help for more information
[nathan at l64-wks ~]$

I'm running FC4 i386_64 on an AMD64 3000+, kernel version 2.6.11-1.
I've been kindof anal about only installing RPM's available via yum on
the box (i.e. no installed from source anything, no dorked up libraries,
etc.).  In short, it's a pretty boring, vanilla install.  The only other
USB device is a USB Intellimouse Explorer 3.0a.

Nathan J. Underwood
President
Cyber Tech Cafe', LLC <><
269 Market Place Blvd