[ale] backup a running RH7.2 box

Courtney Thomas ccthomas at joimail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:36:01 EDT 2005

I too run a RH7.2 box and it sounds like your cloned disk has the same
description in lilo.conf but.... it's NOT the same disk.

So, if that's the case, you need to change the lilo.conf entry for the
cloned disk that will properly reflect the cloned disk's ACTUAL
description, rather than the mother disk's description.

HTH,

Courtney